Last updated 8th July 2019
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Promoter: The Promoter is ALTATERRA LTD Malom köz. 1., HU-9431 Fertőd, Hungary (the “Promoter”).
2. How to enter:
3. Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 13.00 BST on 9th October 2020 until 15:00 BST on 12th October 2020.
5. How is the winner selected and notified:
6. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
8. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
9. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
10. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social media channel.
13. The Promoter will make the winner’s surname and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of the winner’s data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by submitting a contact form here: https://dakea.co.uk/contact/. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Malom köz 1.