Once they have their Dakea roof window fitted and looking fantastic, your customer will want to consider which blind will suit their room and window. We’ve got the lowdown on which covering will suit which window and room…
Each one of our blinds:
• Fits every Dakea roof window perfectly – no adjustments required.
• Can be installed in only five minutes.
• Comes with a two-year guarantee.
We even have an accessories configurator to help you decide on the right size accessories for your Dakea roof windows.
• A practical and low-cost option to bring shade to the living room, kids’ room and any other place you need to keep cool.
• Gives rooms that ever-popular softly-diffused light effect as well as good privacy.
• Made from translucent polyester fabric which is hard-wearing, dirt-resistant and easy-to-clean.
• Can be stopped in three different positions.
• The cover parts are made from elegant brushed aluminium.
• Completely excludes light, thus turning day into night and making it an excellent choice for bedrooms.
• Made from high-quality rubber-coated polyester fabric which is hard-wearing, dirt-resistant and easy-to-clean.
• Can be stopped in any position.
• Cover parts are made from elegant brushed aluminium.
• It improves the U-value up to 0,2 W/m²K (based on CSTB calculation).
• A classically stylish blind look which allows filtered light and excellent sunlight control at the flick of a wrist.
• Made of lacquered aluminium which is easy to clean and also humidity-resistant, thus ideal for bathrooms and other humid environments.
• Has a neat, cordless operation and can be stopped in any position.
• Offering both shade and thermo-regulation, this is a truly great option for decreasing heat.
• Made of a highly resilient PVC-coated fibreglass fabric which is rot-proof and dirt -resistant and designed to keep the heat out while letting a soft light in.
• Discreetly fits inside the hood of the window, meaning the blind is protected when not in use.
• Fixes externally to the top of the roof window and is very easy to operate from the inside.
• You can still open the window to let the air when the blind is in use.
• The blind is 2cm wider than the pane meaning you still get good protection with an open window.
This stunning self-build home in the foothills of the beautiful Campsie Fells, Stirlingshire was calling ou... read more
More and more of us are dreaming of our own work or study space in our homes and planning a loft conversion... read more
Dakea, has launched a new style of flashing, the FCX Combi Dakea Flat Tile Flashing, to add to its high-qu... read more